Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This is my career change.

When you have a job and then get pregnant, the big question everyone asks is "are you still going to work?"  With Zane it was an easy answer...Yes! Nick and my families both live in Heber so I had two grandmas to babysit. Nick wasn't far along in school so we needed the money and the list goes on of obvious things. With this baby it hasn't been easy to answer. But I guess it is time to announce that after much talk, we have decided that I am going to stay home next year and be a mom. I am so excited for this! A little nervous because that is a large chunk of money being cut out of our income. And Nick still has three years left, but staying home is the right move for us right now. I have loved my job and I am really going to miss the people I work with but I am ready to just be a mom. I am excited for the different things I get to start doing with my time...there probably won't be much extra time but I am excited to have that possibility :) so that is my career change. I am now going to be a stay-at-home mom and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment