Thursday, March 6, 2014

This is 24 weeks.

So I thought I would write a little bit about this pregnancy. It has been very different then when I was pregnant with Zane. I knew I was pregnant this time around before I even took a test because I started having really weird dreams. One morning I woke up and told Nick about the dream I had just had and he said "you're pregnant..." About a week later I got that positive test that yes I was pregnant. For the first 15 weeks I felt so sick. This isn't weird but compared to my first pregnancy, it was weird to me. Nick guessed that it was a girl from the beginning because it was completely different from Zane. This little girl doesn't move as much as Zane did but when she does move, she is a strong girl! Nick was able to feel her move at like 19 weeks; he didn't feel Zane till like 23 weeks. She's a strong girl. I say that she knows that she is coming into a world where she is going to be surrounded by boys...a big brother and a few boy cousins. She is going to need to be one tough cookie. 

So now I am 24 weeks! 16 weeks left! I'm hoping those weeks go fast!  We are anxious to meet our "baby duck" (according to Zane).

No comments:

Post a Comment