Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First day of preschool (age 2).

Nick's mom works at a preschool here in town teaching the three year olds. They have a class for two year olds and we decided to put Zane in there this year. It is just two days a week for two hours (lots of twos ha) Isn't he just so dang cute?!
This picture kind of gets me choked up. He looks so old. When did my little man grow up? 
It's interesting sending your child to preschool...you have major anxiety and get those first day jitters for them but they have no clue what is going on. Driving to the preschool I started to tear up a bit...ha but I got myself under control and when we got there we went to his room. His teacher, Ms Mignnone, was there to greet us. I know her and she knows Zane so that's nice. She gave us a little bit of info while the kids played. They do a color and number each month and this month is red so there were red apples sitting out on the table for snack time. Well we looked over and all the kids had helped themselves to an apple and were eating haha if you leave apples out, they will snatch them up haha So after the info I went to tell Zane bye and he didn't want to come over to me because he thought he was going to have to leave. So I went over to him, kissed him bye, and left. Got to the car and cried haha My little Zane is a big boy now...going to preschool! He had so much fun. When I went to pick him up he was all smiles. He gave some girl, who is maybe his friend, a hug and his teacher a hug goodbye and we came home. He went right to his bed and crashes for three and a half hours haha preschool is hard work! I'm so glad he had fun though...I would've been an even bigger mess if he would've cried when I left him. But give this kid a room full of toys and some other kids to play with and he is a happy boy :)

1 comment: