Thursday, September 4, 2014

Life as of late.

Here is what we have been up to lately...
Nick started school again! Which means I have started the single wife life again ha just kidding...it hasn't been bad yet. He has only had one late night so far. Now only nine months till he graduates with his undergrad!

Zane has started preschool! I wrote about that already. He is loving it. Finally his sleeping habits are getting better. He has been staying in his room and going to sleep all on his own which is so nice! 

Stella is growing so fast! She is a very smilie girl! She always has a big toothless grin for us. Another big milestone...she rolled today!! From back to front! She has been working so hard to get there and then she finally did today! She hates her stomach though so she better learn to roll from front to back soon ha. Her hair is so long that we can fit it in a ponytail. Most moms wait months and months, sometimes years to do that...this little girl has one at 2 months! 

As for me...I cut my hair all off! That was a big thing for me. But when you only have a 15 minute window to get ready in the morning, you go for quick and easy ha
Also I have loved staying at home! Yes there are days that I would rather deal with 30 eight year olds rather than one two year old ha but I do love this. I think about everything I would be missing if I were working and it makes me scared. I wouldn't have been able to take Zane to his first day of school...I may have missed Stella rolling. And I know for a fact that I would miss my little man's cute giggle and my beautiful girl's smile. I love my new job! Miss my friends at work and seeing those cute kids succeed but I know that I am doing what I need to be doing right now. 


2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. Stay at home mom is the best. Just the little bit of time I'm away for practices and stuff I miss grant so bad!! It's just not worth it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics
    Sincerely,
    Carli lavon Tadd/Wilson

    ReplyDelete