Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Facelift!

So I gave my blog a facelift....can you tell :)  If you notice up at the top there are now buttons that go to other places.  One of those buttons say "MEK WOOD FILM"...yup, I have a website you guys!  As I said here I started a videography business!!  I am LOVING it!  I have had the opportunity to do a birth story for my sister {you guys don't get to see that video...too personal...you get it :)} and a promo film for my dear friend Jami at Photography by Jami Leavitt that I am touching up a few things and that one will be up and running.  I just finished up a wedding and I have another this weekend.  Those videos are on the website now!  I have a few in the works that you should watch for.  Anyway...just wanted to point out the new blog and website!  Hope you all enjoy!  I will do a family update soon.  Lots is happening in the household!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment