Monday, June 9, 2014

This is the three of us.

With this little girl coming right around the corner I have started to have a little anxiety about how much the family is going to change. Mostly I'm worried about Zane and how he is going to react to this massive change. His world is about to be turned upside down! This is normal to worry about with baby #2 right? I mean I have no doubt that he is going to be a great big brother because he loves babies. Anytime he is around one, all he wants to do is hold it and love on it. He is going to love having one permanently in our house...I think. That's what I'm worried about. I know at first he is going to love his little sister but will it last? He has been the center of our world for two years now, and then all of a sudden he has to share the center stage. How is that going to be for him? How am I suppose to share my attention between two? And probably my biggest concern is how in the world am I suppose to love another little one as much as I love this little boy? I know that once she is here all my anxiety and worry is going to be gone and everything is going to be so great but the wait and unknown is scary. Life is definitely going to change but I know that it will be for the better. Even though I don't know how it can get much better...I am very blessed already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment