Saturday, May 16, 2015

Payson Temple Open House

We had the opportunity to go to the Payson Temple open house. Zane has started to recognize temples more and loves to see Moroni on top; so when I saw that tickets were available to go I jumped on the opportunity. It was so much fun to see his excitement. He thought the "pool" {baptismal font} and the sealing rooms were the coolest part. He didn't love the booties they put over his shoes though ha Couldn't walk normal. And Stella...she is just always happy. It was a fun day and I'm glad we had the chance to go and teach Zane about that special place. 
I am so thankful for temples and the knowledge that I have of eternal families though the sealing ordinances that take place this this sacred building. I love my family and I love this gospel. 
Families are forever
Handsome boy
Cute smiley girl
Love this family of mine
For more information on what we believe and temples click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment